2019-20 Club Meetings
First Monday of the month, 7 PM, Miona
- November 4: Pickleball Central discount cards, upcoming tournament and event schedule, a chance to ask us questions about the club.
- December 3: We’re offering safety glass discounts, road ID, and ideas on how to stay safe. T-shirts for trying on as well as older years for sale will be available. Membership sign up forms available 30 minutes before the meeting start (Checks or cash for $25 only). Discounts, tournament, and special January event update.
- January 6: Healing and preventing pickleball injuries with our guest speaker, Edward Yuiska. Choosing our t-shirt colors. Another safety option discussed.
2020 Pro Events
- Scheduled for April 14, 15, 16: More info to follow soon!
The History of Pickleball
Jennifer Lucore is presenting on the History of Pickleball, January 28th in Laural Manor at 7:00. Click on the link to enroll in the: The History of Pickleball
2019-20 Club Tournaments
- Tenderfoot Tournament
- Rohan, December 14, 2:00 until 6:00
- 3.0 and 3.5 Tourney
- Skills Contests
- Refs and Coaches needed
- May Team of 6 with a 23.5 rating tournament